Is it possible to improve the frame, suspension and performance of a World Championship-winning motorcycle? It's not easy when the bikes in question are those of Steve Holcombe or Brad Freeman, but Betamotor's technicians like a challenge, and so two major innovations have been added to the 2024 RR Racing models, doubling the rideability, power and fun! Beta's flagship racing bike, the 2024 RR 300 Racing 2T now features a new engine with dual spark plugs, with most of the other RR Racing range receiving a new frame (excluding the 125 and 200). But that's not all, the RR 125 Racing 2T is also receiving a completely redesigned engine. Rounding off the package are new graphics and high-level, race-ready components.
As per previous model years, the RR Racing range represents the race-ready versions of the Enduro RR models with a series of changes made to the engine, suspension, frame and equipment, creating a range that gives their best performance on the track. For 2024, the new features and innovations are undoubtedly high impact and consistent with the build philosophy of these models, offering everyone the ability to make the most of the available performance with minimal effort, so they can always give their best.
Let's take a look at all the new features and characteristics which set the models apart.
Engine - RR 300 Racing 2T
The engine of the multiple world championship-winning Brad Freeman is known in the offroad landscape for its torque and linear power delivery. Able to offer excellent progressive power throughout the range while providing top-end performance when needed. With the introduction of a new cylinder head with a dual spark plug system, these characteristics are further improved: the delivery is even more linear, and although the maximum power is increased, the ability to manage the output has clearly improved. This result has been achieved thanks to the two spark plugs, which provide numerous benefits:
- They offer improved distribution of the fuel ignition points in the combustion chamber, providing less fuel consumption, making the system more efficient and achieving a significantly lower residue level thanks to the greater carburation stability at all engine speeds. This translates into smoother delivery.
- The engine's range of use is further extended, with its greater torque and more power.
- The two spark plugs are managed by a completely separate electrical system. So, if one of the spark plugs should foul, the engine will still be able to run, although with less efficiency, allowing the race or off-road session to be completed.
Engine - RR 125 Racing 2T
As it has repeatedly demonstrated, Beta believes in the potential of young riders, and the manufacturer has once again chosen to highlight this with the 2024 Racing bikes. The 2024 RR 125 Racing 2T sees a new engine that increases the power along the entire delivery curve, intensifying the maximum peak horsepower available. This result has been made possible by a totally new cylinder, with all-new porting, and a new exhaust valve system. The power valve control has been modified, as well as the spring and the valve opening regulation calibration, in order to make the engine more reactive, powerful and full-blooded, increasing the explosiveness of its performance. The new 125cc engine now has a significantly greater range of use than in the past, with power gains at high speeds without losing low-end torque.
• Frame: all new 2024 RR Racing models, (excluding the 125 and 200), feature a completely new frame. The steering tube spars have a larger section than in the past (10mm), introduced in order to provide greater rigidity to the bike and to reduce the overall flex. In terms of the ride, this translates into greater precision on entry into and during turns, where the greater rigidity allows the bike's trail-holding to be improved with a truer and more direct response. This main modification, already successfully used in competition by the Official Team, brings with it a series of adaptations in the supports and engine mounts, introduced to support the new frame characteristics. In addition to the above modifications, the footpeg mounts and the rear brake cylinder mount have also been modified. More specifically, the footpeg mounts are now narrower at the bottom, to prevent the possibility of ground contact when riding in deep ruts. The rear brake cylinder mount has also been redesigned to house the new Nissin brake cylinder.
• Nissin: the new frame is now able to house a new, higher-performance Nissin rear brake cylinder. This component represents an advance on the previous model and is distinguished, as well as in its outer construction, by its greater braking power combined with improved ability to modulate it (excluding the 125 and 200).
The package of new features introduced on the 2024 RR Racing range is rounded off by the high-level equipment and the precise characteristics which set these models apart from the RR range.
Traction Control - 4T Range
The Traction Control, which can be disabled at any moment, is now a fundamental feature of the larger engine sizes and is therefore also found on the 2024 RR Racing range too. Management of this system is via the usual button on the control panel between the steering tube and the fuel tank. As both the TC function and engine map selection function are controlled from this panel, it has two control buttons and two separate indicator LEDs for the two functions.
Oil mix – 2T Range
For the 2T models within the 2024 RR Racing range, Beta has decided to stick with its choice of doing away with an automatic mixer, so that its Racing bikes continue to set benchmarks for lightness and, as a result, agility. The RR Racing two-stroke bikes must therefore be fueled with oil/petrol pre-mix – a characteristic accentuating the thoroughbred racing nature of this range. These bikes can still be fitted with an aftermarket oil mixer, available as an accessory from the Beta Factory Parts catalogue.
Suspension – Entire Range
• 48 mm Kayaba (KYB) AOS closed cartridge fork: Anodised internal parts and the treatments administered to the materials minimise sliding friction, while adjustable compression and rebound damping lets each rider find the perfect customisation of the setting. Betamotor's engineers have recalibrated the component to make it work optimally with the new frame characteristics.
• Kayaba (KYB) C46 Rear Shock: The KYB shock can be seen as a gold standard in the racing scene in terms of its ability to absorb the roughness of the terrain, the level of traction transferred to the vehicle and the consistency of performance even under particularly heavy use, and its hydraulic setting can be fully customised by adjusting the external compression (both high and low speed) and rebound settings.
Racing Components – Entire Range
• Quick release front axle: immediately recognisable by the red anodised alloy release lever, this component is crucial for saving precious seconds in a race when you need to change a tyre.
• Reinforced handguards: the new handguards, designed and manufactured in-house by Betamotor, feature a two-component material mould, in red and blue, which not only give the bike a racing look but also makes them especially hard-wearing in even the roughest off-road use.
• CNC aluminium footpegs: to ensure maximum control at all times and ensure no loss of contact with the bike, the RR Racing models are fitted with black racing footpegs with steel pins, featuring a large contact surface area.
• Rear sprocket with anodised aluminium core and steel toothing by ZF SPROCKETS: top-class performance, lightness and strength - the perfect mix of all the attributes any racing component must have.
• Dedicated red and blue racing seat: with a non-slip top cover and document holder pocket for unparalleled grip, comfort and practicality.
• Anodised black shift lever and rear brake pedal.
• Gearbox oil filler cap, engine oil filler cap and oil filter cap anodised red aluminium.
• Chain tensioners in red CNC aluminium.
• New Racing graphics and red and blue wheel decals.
Arriving January 2024
MY2024 RR Racing Range RRP inc GST
(Ex freight, pre-delivery, or registration costs)
MY2024 RR 125 RACING - $13,695.00
MY2024 RR 200 RACING - $15,395.00
MY2024 RR 250 RACING - $15,795.00
MY2024 RR 300 RACING - $16,895.00
MY2024 RR 350 RACING - $16,295.00
MY2024 RR 390 RACING - $16.795.00
MY2024 RR 430 RACING - $16,795.00
MY2024 RR 480 RACING - $17,295.00
The term ‘Beta Motorcycles Australia’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1/19 Expansion St, MOLENDINAR, QLD, 4214, AU. Our ABN is 24168926216. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Processing webstore orders.
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Beta Motorcycles Australia is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at https://www.oaic.gov.au/.
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect includes names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including interviews, correspondence, by telephone and facsimile, by email, via our website www.betamotor.com.au, from your website, from media and publications, from other publicly available sources, from cookies and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
• For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
• For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
• With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
• Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
• Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
Beta Motorcycles Australia will not charge any fee for your access request, but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
BOOM! Product is IN STOCK and ready to go! Orders placed before 12pm weekdays (QLD Time) will be dispatched same day.
You can decide at checkout between standard or express shipping.
For further information see our shipping policy.
DAMN... Product is currently NIL STOCK and therefore will need to be backordered. However don't worry as our parts team puts in the hard yards to get stock here FAST!
In the case of Genuine Beta spare parts we air freight weekly via DHL so turnaround time from order date is typically within 2-3 weeks.
Sometimes quicker if we already have stock in transit.
Shipping is only paid once so any backordered items are sent on arrival without additional charges.
In the case of aftermarket items wait times can be longer depending on the supplier. If you would like more clarity it's best to reach out via our webchat or you can email our parts interpreters.