RRP $10,995 + ON ROAD COSTSREGISTER YOUR INTEREST
XT 300: The X-Trainer is in a unique niche of the enduro market, making it the perfect choice for those looking for a 2-stroke bike with slightly softer power delivery while still offering excellent ride-ability and ease of use. In fact, this is a bike for enduro newcomers and those who want an off-roader that is a less demanding ride, not too heavy and still provides comfort and performance at a reasonable cost. Its light weight, low seat height and low down torque make the X-Trainer a great choice for extreme enduro competition.
Its strengths can be summed up as follows:
- Power delivery: pliable and linear, making it extremely easy to ride, yet enough to inspire
- Beta Progressive Power Valve: allowing excellent engine performance throughout the rev range thanks to easy external adjustment.
- Seat height: reduced to 910 mm – compared to the 930 mm of the RR range to ensure an even more comfortable ride
- Low weight: at only 98 kg (216 lbs.) which provides an agile and non-intimidating ride, even for newcomers
- Automatic oil injection: eliminates the need for a fuel-oil premix
- Soft tires: to ensure better grip and higher performance on any terrain.
All this lets you enjoy excellent performance on an extremely user-friendly bike, instilling confidence and allowing easy control whatever the conditions.
The stable, light perimeter frame, coupled with a 43 mm progressive fork and a dedicated single shock, houses a cutting-edge, tamed-down Beta 300 cc 2-stroke engine.
Beta engineers have introduced new upgrades for the X-Trainer including:
- Countershaft balancer: reduces vibration, increases inertia and upgrades the power delivery curve. Augments the bikes rideability through all the engine power bands.
- New crankshaft: overall system inertia revised following introduction of the counter balancer. Increased lubrication in the crankcase and improved engine movement by reducing lateral side friction.
- Clutch plates: redesigned for smoother, more controlled gear shifts.
- Modified swing arm: longer for better stability and traction.
- Forks: more controlled and more effective against violent impact.
- Shock absorber: more efficient against sharp impact.
- New chain guide: longer to adapt to the new swingarm.
- Longer gearing: to match the engines new power delivery.
- Mapping selector.
- New tank ducting.
- New headlamp cowl.
- Front fender with vaiable thickness geometry: reduces weight and maximises rigidity.
- New handlebar protector.
- New digital intsruments and intrument panel.
AUSTRALIAN AVAILABILTY - JANUARY 2020