RR 200 MY 2020
RRP $12,295 + ON ROAD COSTSREGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Built on the RR 125 chassis, the RR 200 provides light weight and razor-sharp handling. The engine loves to be ridden high in the rev range yet still has plenty of torque and power for the most challenging terrain. Perfect for tight, technical single track. Oil injection and electric start as standard features. ADR and LAMS compliant in all Australian states and territories.
THE NEW GENERATION
This is no simple redesign of the previous model. This bike represents a new generation of enduro motorcycle within the RR range.
Beta has completely reinterpreted the off-road experience, with a slim, lightweight bike that is safe, reliable, and easy to ride while creating a riding experience like no other manufacturer can provide.
All this to bring together the best aesthetics, ergonomics and engines in order to make the new RR MY 2020 a motorcycle capable of providing the rider with an experience that you will feel passionate about.
The design aspect deserves a special mention of its own, as the superstructure, tailpiece, seat and a myriad of other details are all brand-new.
- Completely new superstructure (front cowl, front and rear fenders, ducts and fairings) that improves ergonomics and the operation of all related parts retaining the Italian design Beta is known for.
- Front fender with variable thickness geometry which reduces weight and increases rigidity.
- New tailpiece in techno-polymer.
- New tailpiece attachments in techno-polymer.
- New handlebar protector. Redesigned seat, providing more comfortable when moving about on the bike.
- New license plate bracket, lighter and with integrated handles.
- New digital instruments and instrument panel. Redesigned skid plate.
- New rear light and license plate bracket with integrated handles.
- New frame protectors.
The Beta philosophy is to make sure each engine size has its own distinct personality to meet the specific needs of every enduro rider.
- Cooling system with water hoses placed inside the frame and more efficient radiators. This improves heat transfer and allows the engine to operate at lower temperatures even in the most extreme conditions.
- Exhaust with a new layout in line with the bike's new rear section.
- New silencer protector.
- Double piston rings designed to ensure high rigidity and reliability.
- Beta progressive power valve.
- Crankshaft with polyamide inserts favours lightness and ensures optimum filling of the crankcase, boosting performance and reliability.
- Cylinder has an exhaust flange system as on the bigger engines, enabling better control of frontal piston-flap-cylinder play. By keeping this value to a minimum, it is possible to achieve a significant low-rev performance boost by reducing gas leakage
- Aluminum cylinder head dome. Rigid and lightweight solution made possible by shifting the engine mount on to the cylinder. The geometry of the combustion chamber is designed to ensure a high-efficiency thermodynamic cycle and obtain the best compromise between responsiveness at low-to-medium revs and during spurts. It also facilitates fine tuning and replacement of the combustion chamber
- Die-cast crankcase in aluminum alloy. The casing geometries were designed according to an innovative layout in terms of the relative position of components and with a view to maximum weight reduction without compromising structural strength. Considerable attention was focused on the main bearing area to ensure correct wall rigidity in order to withstand the stresses transmitted by the crankshaft
- Die-cast crankcase covers in magnesium alloy ensures very low weight and optimal surface finish. It also proved possible to adopt this solution for the inner clutch cover thanks to isolation of the water pump from this element.
- Vforce4 reed valve. The stoppers ensure high reliability without compromising performance.
- 6-speed dog-box transmission specially developed for small Beta engines with gears made from forged blanks to provide mechanical strength and reliability while still keeping size and weight extremely low.
- Multi-disc clutch in oil bath with reverse opening, actuator integrated into the outer cover. This is a system designed for maximum engine lightness and compactness. Thanks to low-slung positioning, it ensures reduction of power unit size and a significant centralization of weight, crucial for good chassis dynamics.
- Exhaust system design to optimize the 2-stroke engine's torque and power curves.
- New frame with redesigned geometry and rigidity for increased agility and stability. Weight is reduced and reliability boosted with the use of precision-cast components, while comfort is improved, and vibration reduced thanks to new head bolts. The frame is also narrower at the base which improves handling over difficult sections and typical off-road tracks.
- Modified swingarm, now longer for better stability and traction.
- Completely redesigned tailpiece, greater strength to reduce breakage during off-road riding, all filter box components and related accessories are now housed inside it (electrical components and oil reservoir for 2-strokes).
- New air filter boot.
- Filter mounting system, providing quicker and more accurate installation.
- Improved fork design compared to the previous version, with a new inner cartridge to lower the centre of gravity providing the perfect level of plushness while also improving the action of square-edge impacts. Internal valving has been updated to work in-line with the new frame design.
- New rear shock absorber with a new top-out system, now a spring to improve grip and contact with the ground during hard braking.
- New longer shock bumper with more progressive compression. This ensures good protection of the buffer and improves bottoming resistance.
- New valving, to work in-line with the new frame.
- Larger capacity fuel tanks, of 9.5 L for 2- strokes. Besides providing greater range, the new fuel tanks improve ergonomics and ease-of-movement in the seat.
- Wider handlebars for greater control.
- Side stand with a bigger foot. New precision-cast footpegs that are better at shedding mud and teeth to increase boot grip.
- New longer chain guide to suit new swingarm.
- New brake pedal, more robust and with larger bearings.