RR 430 RACING MY 2020
RRP $15,395 + ON ROAD COSTS
BORN TO WIN
Beta Motorcycles presents the race ready version of its new generation enduro range. The RR Racing!
As customers have come to expect, it's fitted with all the equipment needed to make it a truly race ready machine, set up for any situation you will encounter during competition.
Beta engineers have focused on developing a high end set up and incorporating all those details, both aesthetic and functional, that reduce weight and ensure even higher performance under all race conditions.
- Kayaba AOS 48mm closed cartridge forks: these new KYB spring forks feature a closed cartridge design and are renowned worldwide for being top of the range items. Close collaboration between Beta and Kayaba has created a bespoke product which features a new fork shoe design and a unique calibration reserved for the RR models. Also, the presence of anodized internal components minimizes sliding friction, whilst the customary compression and release adjusters allow easy attainment of optimum settings at all times. Therefore, Kayaba forks ensure excellent operation under all usage conditions, being ultra reliable, easy to tune and whats more, considerably lighter - 0.5kg lighter than the MY 2019.
- ZF 46mm shock absorber with new calibration. This newly refined set up lets riders make the absolute most of the new chassis design.
- Black anodised triple clamp.
In response to riders who are always looking to slash weight, the Beta R&D team has once again decided to dispense with the oil injection in order to reduce bike weight as much as possible. RR Racing 2 stroke machines run fuel / oil premix, thus honing the racing pedigree of this model.
- Quick release front axle puller: essential for saving precious seconds during tyre changes.
- Vertigo hand guards: solid, eye catching design and In-Mold graphics make this accessory indispensable for off road competition.
- Metzeler Six Days tyres: for confident off road riding. Its no coincidence that these tyres are the most widely used in top level Enduro competition and by multiple world champion Steve Holcombe.
- Black CNC machined footrests: with a broad contact surface and steel pegs to ensure optimum grip under all conditions. A robust yet light weight structure also mean a longer lifespan.
- Rear sprocket with anodised aluminium core and steel teeth: a perfect combination of lightness and durability.
- Red CNC machined chain tensioner blocks.
- Racing seat with document pocket.
- Black anodised shift and brake levers.
- Red anodised transmission oil cap, engine oil cap and oil filter cap.
- Racing graphics and rim stickers
- New battery charging system: more efficient and reliable - 4 stroke models only.
- New expansion chamber: improves performance across the entire power curve, especially at high revs where it boosts acceleration - 125 2 stroke only.
AUSTRALIAN AVAILABILITY - JANUARY 2020