World Championship Winning Deals
RRP $11,695 + ON ROAD COSTS
Now $11,295 + ON ROAD COSTS
RR200: Built on the RR125 chassis, the RR200 provides light weight and razor sharp handling. The engine loves to be ridden high in the rev range yet still has plenty of torque for the most challenging terrain. Perfect for tight, technical single track.
The Beta philosophy is to make sure each engine size has its own distinct personality so as to meet the specific needs of every enduro rider.
Of course, there's been no lack of upgrades across the existing range in 2019, with improvements stemming from extensive race experience: in the last two years Beta has won two EnduroGP Manufacturers World Championships, an Enduro3 World Title and EnduroGP title with Steve Holcombe, an Enduro Junior World Title with Brad Freeman and two wins in the Assoluti d’Italia. Work has focused on both the engine and the chassis setup, with particular attention being paid to the suspension – front and rear – now fitted with top-drawer ZF Sachs components which are much more advanced than those used in the past.
- Double piston rings (ø 62 mm): component designed to ensure high rigidity and reliability; the choice of double rings provides a better seal at the low and medium revs that typify Enduro riding.
- Beta progressive valve: made-in-Beta system characterized by a special relationship between the opening of the main flap and that of the side boosters. The delayed opening of the boosters enables excellent performance progression throughout the engine's rpm range
- Crankshaft with polyamide inserts: favors lightness and ensures optimum filling of the crankcase, boosting performance and reliability.
- Cylinder: has an exhaust flange system as on the bigger engines, enabling better control of frontal piston-flap-cylinder play. By keeping this value to a minimum, it is possible to achieve a significant low-rev performance boost by reducing gas leakage
- Aluminum demountable cylinder head dome: rigid and lightweight solution made possible by shifting the engine mount on to the cylinder. The geometry of the combustion chamber is designed to ensure a high-efficiency thermodynamic cycle and obtain the best compromise between responsiveness at low-to-medium revs and during spurts. It also facilitates fine tuning and replacement of the combustion chamber
- Die-cast crankcase in aluminum alloy: the casing geometries were designed according to an innovative layout in terms of the relative position of components and with a view to maximum weight reduction without compromising structural strength. Considerable attention was focused on the main bearing area to ensure correct wall rigidity in order to withstand the stresses transmitted by the crankshaft
- Die-cast crankcase covers in magnesium alloy: ensure very low weight and optimal surface finish. It also proved possible to adopt this solution for the inner clutch cover thanks to isolation of the water pump from this element.
- Vforce4 reed valve packet: the stoppers ensure high reliability without compromising performance.
- 6-speed dog-box transmission: specially developed for small Beta engines with gears made from forged blanks to provide mechanical strength and reliability while still keeping size and weight extremely low.
- Clutch: multi-disc in oil bath with reverse opening, actuator integrated into the outer cover. This is a system designed for maximum engine lightness and compactness. Thanks to low-slung positioning, it ensures reduction of power unit size and a significant centralization of weight, crucial for good chassis dynamics.
- Exhaust system: to optimize the 2-stroke engine's torque and power curves, the Beta R&D Department has developed a special system dedicated to this engine size.
- Electric start: perfect start-up convenience whatever the situation.
- Automatic oil injection: eliminates the need for a fuel-oil premix
*WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING DEALS PROMOTION IS AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY AND WHILE STOCKS LAST. PROMOTIONAL RRP EXCLUDES ON ROAD COSTS. NOT TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.