World Championship Winning Deals
RRP $11,695 + ON ROAD COSTS
Now $11,295 + ON ROAD COSTS
RR200: Built on the RR125 chassis, the RR200 provides light weight and razor sharp handling. The engine loves to be ridden high in the rev range yet still has plenty of torque for the most challenging terrain. Perfect for tight, technical single track.
The Beta philosophy is to make sure each engine size has its own distinct personality so as to meet the specific needs of every enduro rider.
Of course, there's been no lack of upgrades across the existing range in 2019, with improvements stemming from extensive race experience: in the last two years Beta has won two EnduroGP Manufacturers World Championships, an Enduro3 World Title and EnduroGP title with Steve Holcombe, an Enduro Junior World Title with Brad Freeman and two wins in the Assoluti d’Italia. Work has focused on both the engine and the chassis setup, with particular attention being paid to the suspension – front and rear – now fitted with top-drawer ZF Sachs components which are much more advanced than those used in the past.
- Double piston rings (ø 62 mm): component designed to ensure high rigidity and reliability; the choice of double rings provides a better seal at the low and medium revs that typify Enduro riding.
- Beta progressive valve: made-in-Beta system characterized by a special relationship between the opening of the main flap and that of the side boosters. The delayed opening of the boosters enables excellent performance progression throughout the engine's rpm range
- Crankshaft with polyamide inserts: favors lightness and ensures optimum filling of the crankcase, boosting performance and reliability.
- Cylinder: has an exhaust flange system as on the bigger engines, enabling better control of frontal piston-flap-cylinder play. By keeping this value to a minimum, it is possible to achieve a significant low-rev performance boost by reducing gas leakage
- Aluminum demountable cylinder head dome: rigid and lightweight solution made possible by shifting the engine mount on to the cylinder. The geometry of the combustion chamber is designed to ensure a high-efficiency thermodynamic cycle and obtain the best compromise between responsiveness at low-to-medium revs and during spurts. It also facilitates fine tuning and replacement of the combustion chamber
- Die-cast crankcase in aluminum alloy: the casing geometries were designed according to an innovative layout in terms of the relative position of components and with a view to maximum weight reduction without compromising structural strength. Considerable attention was focused on the main bearing area to ensure correct wall rigidity in order to withstand the stresses transmitted by the crankshaft
- Die-cast crankcase covers in magnesium alloy: ensure very low weight and optimal surface finish. It also proved possible to adopt this solution for the inner clutch cover thanks to isolation of the water pump from this element.
- Vforce4 reed valve packet: the stoppers ensure high reliability without compromising performance.
- 6-speed dog-box transmission: specially developed for small Beta engines with gears made from forged blanks to provide mechanical strength and reliability while still keeping size and weight extremely low.
- Clutch: multi-disc in oil bath with reverse opening, actuator integrated into the outer cover. This is a system designed for maximum engine lightness and compactness. Thanks to low-slung positioning, it ensures reduction of power unit size and a significant centralization of weight, crucial for good chassis dynamics.
- Exhaust system: to optimize the 2-stroke engine's torque and power curves, the Beta R&D Department has developed a special system dedicated to this engine size.
- Electric start: perfect start-up convenience whatever the situation.
- Automatic oil injection: eliminates the need for a fuel-oil premix
- Geometry of the new upper coupling points: various solutions were investigated and developed before reaching a final one that has allowed a reduction in engine-generated vibration while maintaining good engine-frame system stiffness
- New ZF (ø 48 mm) fork with new adjustment system: allows positioning of the compression, rebound and spring preload adjusters on the upper fork cap; they can be reached while sitting on the bike and do not require tools. The fork also benefits from a new packing system which ensures greater stability and a slider with special anodizing that reduces friction and increases durability
- New fork shoes (yoke): stiffer and lighter
- New fork guards: designed together with the shoe to combine practicality and design.
- Fully redesigned ZF shock with more compact ø 46 mm piston. The new piston has been designed to ensure more stable operation as the oil temperature varies and increased sensitivity to enhance comfort and traction. The small upper base and reservoir have also been redesigned to rationalize the system and minimize weight and bulk. New spring is also lighter
- Filter box air boot: designed for this engine type, it improves flow across the entire rev range, even at low revs
- Engine guard: made from tough yet light polyamide, it features excellent shielding to stop mud getting between the engine and the guard itself
- Fuel tank: compared to larger models, a slightly smaller tank has been adopted to improve on-board ergonomics while maintaining good fuel autonomy
- Cooling system: specifically designed for this bike, features new pipes and radiators with specially shaped reservoirs to fit the small size of the motorcycle
- Nissin braking system: extremely powerful and configurable, the same as on the rest of the Enduro range.
*WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING DEALS PROMOTION IS AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY AND WHILE STOCKS LAST. PROMOTIONAL RRP EXCLUDES ON ROAD COSTS. NOT TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.