World Championship Winning Deals
RRP $11,895 + ON ROAD COSTS
Now $11,495 + ON ROAD COSTS
RR250: Designed for those looking for a gentler 2-stroke with slightly less power and torque than the RR300 to ensure premium handling in tight and technical terrain.
The Beta philosophy is to make sure each engine size has its own distinct personality so as to meet the specific needs of every enduro rider.
Of course, there's been no lack of upgrades across the existing range in 2019, with improvements stemming from extensive race experience: in the last two years Beta has won two EnduroGP Manufacturers World Championships, an Enduro3 World Title and EnduroGP title with Steve Holcombe, an Enduro Junior World Title with Brad Freeman and two wins in the Assoluti d’Italia.
Work has focused on both the engine and the chassis setup, with particular attention being paid to the suspension – front and rear – now fitted with top-drawer ZF Sachs components which are much more advanced than those used in the past.
- New engine control unit (ECU): guarantees a more powerful spark at high revs, improving combustion and engine performance
- Clutch actuator with wider diameter: gives the clutch lever a softer, more responsive feel.
- New BPV exhaust valve opening adjustment allows extremely linear power delivery, creating a high-performance engine that is easy to use under extreme conditions
- BPV centrifugal unit contrast springs kit supplied with the bike to extend the bike's scope for personalization according to the rider's needs. Thanks to springs with a spring rate lower than the standard ones, performance is better at mid-high revs, giving fuller, more decisive power delivery
- New expansion chamber: ensures increased performance throughout the rev range.
*WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING DEALS PROMOTION IS AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY AND WHILE STOCKS LAST. PROMOTIONAL RRP EXCLUDES ON ROAD COSTS. NOT TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.